This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This popular Filipino dessert is a must-try! This sweet Avocado with Condensed Milk dish is ready in under 5 minutes, requires just 3 ingredients to make and no appliances. It is the perfect chilled treat for a hot summer day!
This was one of my favorite snacks growing up as a kid. One of my aunts used to make this whenever we came to visit her in the summer, and I have fond memories of eating this with my cousins around her dining table. I haven’t had this since going vegan almost a decade ago, but now that vegan condensed oat milk exists, I can still enjoy it 100% plant-based!
Ingredients You Need
- Avocado: Be sure that your avocado is soft and ripe.
- Vegan sweetened condensed milk: We like to add 1-2 tablespoons per avocado, but just add it to taste based on your sweetness preference. We used the sweetened oat condensed milk from Nature’s Charm.
- Non-dairy milk: We sometimes add a splash of non-dairy milk to loosen it up. You could use any of your choice (oat, almond, or coconut milk); all should taste yummy!
- Ice: we prefer to use crushed ice as opposed to a cube as it all gets everything cold fast, and since it also melts more quickly, it helps it all slightly water down and become easier to eat.
I typically serve this as is, but if you want to spice it up, here are some ideas for additional ingredients
- Toasted nuts or seeds, such as pistachios, peanuts, or coconut
- Other fresh fruits, such as strawberries, mangoes, jackfruit, or bananas
- Chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup
More avocado recipes to check out:Print
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!